Monday 28 October 2013

HOW WE WEAR RUBY+ED: GRETEL

October is gradually coming to an end, making us anticipate chilly, fresh walks across crunchy leaves, wrapped in knits and faux furs. This week we joined our Product Designer, Gretel on one of her tranquil walks, seeking new influences around the surroundings of our office. You may already know that we work in the middle of the countryside and for Gretel this is the perfect setting to gain inspiration for upcoming collections. The setting is very peaceful and the change of colour in the leaves and falling conkers spark Gretel’s imagination.

The day was lovely and sunny, with a crisp chill in the air. Gretel wore her Byzantine Tee, Rosewood Knit beanie with pom, Almond Shimmer knit snood and matching arm warmers.

“I am wearing my Rosewood knit beanie with my Almond Shimmer Knit Snood, I love the slouchy fit of the beanie and it looks great with my hair down. The arm warmers are my must-have, they are so practical for when I'm out looking for inspiration as I can feel different textures and keep my hands warm!” - Gretel 



What are you wearing to keep out the chill of October? Don’t forget to show us your pics using #rubyanded or see others here!


Love Ruby+Ed x

No comments :

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment :)

Welcome

Welcome to the Ruby+Ed blog! This is the place to be inspired and keep up with all the goings-on behind the scenes!