Friday 11 October 2013

HOW WE WEAR RUBY+ED: LUCY


Despite the weather getting bitterly cold again, just days ago we were blessed with a beautifully sunny weekend. Not knowing weather to dress for warm or cold weather can always be tricky so a faux fur gilet is the perfect piece to complete your outfit whatever the weather. Our Product Development Assistant Lucy looked fab last Friday when she came into work wearing the Wolf Faux Fur Gilet teamed with a black dress and ankle boots. She told us 

“The gilet is my must have this season, the weather keeps changing so this keeps me nice and cosy whether I am out shopping or working hard in the office. The gilet is an investment piece for me, I will wear it again and again. I can dress it up or down, depending on the occasion."



Don’t forget to let us know what your favourite item is from our AW13 Collection. Keep showing us how you wear Ruby+Ed by using the hashtag #rubyanded on Instagram!

Love Ruby+Ed x

No comments :

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment :)

Welcome

Welcome to the Ruby+Ed blog! This is the place to be inspired and keep up with all the goings-on behind the scenes!