Wednesday 7 January 2015

NEW YEARS RESOLUTIONS

Wishing you all a very happy new year from the team here at Ruby+Ed

A new year means taking a look back over the previous 12 months and a time for reflection.  Did you buy that house you wanted last year? Get fit and healthy?

2015 is all about change and a chance to stick to those goals you wish you would've stuck to this time last year - come on, no excuses this time! To get you in the mood our team have shared with us their new years resolutions and they're going to do their best to stick to them too! 


(Pintrest)

Nina- My new year’s resolution is to keep fit all year round – rather than just in the summer! The reason for this because I aim to take part in charity fundraising events each year – starting with Cancer research race for life on the 7th June 2015.

Laura- Mine is to give blood and to help people that need it. 

Charlotte- Mine is the usual ‘get fit’ resolution, I managed to be super healthy for around 5 months last year and then gave in to chocolate and crisps, so that’s my target to beat this year! Another resolution is to do more and see more that will inspire me :) 

Laura- My new year’s resolution is to go to the gym and fitness classes 4 times a week, stay away from cheese and chocolate and I’m also doing dry January so staying away from alcohol.

Lucy- Mine is to make more of an effort to keep in touch with all my friends and family who that I don’t get to see regularly and try to see them more often.

Katie - My new year's resolution is to get up earlier everyday, be more organised and spend more time with my dog! 

We'd love to hear your new years resolutions for 2015!

Tag us @rubyanded

Lots of love,

Ruby+Ed X 


No comments :

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment :)

Welcome

Welcome to the Ruby+Ed blog! This is the place to be inspired and keep up with all the goings-on behind the scenes!